Ok, Turbo prop poll

News about forthcoming RAZBAM products.

Which one of these you think we have to create for FSX/P3Dv2.0?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm

de Havilland Canada Dash 7
29%
ATR 42-500
37%
DHC-8-100
35%

Total votes : 63

Re: Ok, Turbo prop poll

Postby jamaljebassue » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:02 pm

First post, wish I hadn't missed this poll!
Haven't picked up any of your products as yet, but I am likely to get that Metroliner.
As for this poll I would have went with the ATR as its definitely a missing piece in the sim,
A Carrier here in the Caribbean has picked up 6 new ATR variants with 4 more orders, I think their popularity is growing.
There were replies that said that the Flight One ATR was good enough, well let me just remind you that, that ATR was made in 2004, specifically for FS2004. It has since been ported to FSX without much attention afterward, (Obvious as it crashes every other flight, Textures incompatible, blades non see through, Cargo door is essentially a big empty space that allows you to look straight through the cabin.) The ATRs are still being manufactured and are actually replacing the Dash 8 in a couple companies, and I know a tonne of Airlines that will push these for economy versus a Dash-8. I can't talk about the Dash 7, I've never seen one and they look like an eyesore in my *opinion*

I recently discovered the RAZBAM team, and when I saw the lineup I was Amazed, I mean WOW.
A E120, Saab 340 and possible one of these turbo props.
I'm super stoked I wish you best of luck in future developments.
jamaljebassue

Postby benboy123 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Im just so going to buy it! Paint request: Danish Air Transport (-500s is painted in albino colors).
benboy123

Postby Badenhal » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 pm

¿Have you considered making a Dornier aircraft? Whether it is the Do 228 or Do 328, they are very beautiful aircraft that no developer has ever published, there is no payware for any of those Virtualcol made a 328 for $10, but quality is quite poor. Talking about popularity, just in IVAO I have seen more people flying any of these two types than I have seen Dash 7, Dash 8-100 and/or metroliners. Besides there is no competition! For a smaller one there´s also the Do28-T Turboskyservant.
Badenhal

Postby SAR23 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:36 pm

I know Dorniers have been on the "wish" list for a few developers but the problem is popularity both in the real world and the sim world. The Dorniers were never really mass produced with just a few hundred 228s and 328s and today theres a fairly small number still flying, and the ones that are still in service are usually in some far away places...so finding one to use as a reference is kinda difficult and it would also be expensive. Funny enough there are a couple 328Jets that are now operating relatively close to me so I was hoping to get some access to one of those aircraft so I could photograph the hell out of it inside and out and hope that some day it would make it into the sim, but even if that happens it probably wouldn't be for a long time!
SAR23

Postby ATRDriver101 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 am

Looking good with the ATR! I am really looking forward to it! I hope you will build the ATR 72-500 too, I really think that such a bundle would be a top seller and to be fair the differences between the two aircraft are very slim - if I remember correctly cockpit wise it's just the the flap gauge and flap selector as the ATR 72-500 only has 3 flap setting (UP, 15, 30) and the 42-500 has 4 settings (UP, 15, 25, 30). I would gladly offer my help for this ATR project due to the fact that I have direct access to 2 ATR 72-500 as well as several performance data, charts, checklist, manuals etc. Such as some experience in the maintenance area of the ATR 42/72 series. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with me as I would really love to help with this project - anyways couldn't find an email address that worked I typed this beautiful novel here in the forums :-)

Looking forward to the ATR (and the Saab 340 for that matter, but more for the ATR :-P)
ATRDriver101

Postby t3redundee » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:37 am

There's plenty of Dash 8's around.What happened to the Saab-340b?
t3redundee

Previous

Return to Product Line