New ATR Previews

New ATR Previews

Postby SAR23 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Some new previews of the ATR!

SAR23

Re: New ATR Previews

Postby ATRDriver101 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:26 am

Looking really good! I am looking forward to this product, though I was wondering if you would add the ATR 72-500 too the ATR 42, I think it would make a brilliant bundle for FSX.
ATRDriver101

Postby AchilleTalon » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:03 am

Hello,

I just have to register because I am passionate about the ATR 42. Since I do not speak English, Google translate is responsible for the translation.

There are now two years old, very promising pictures of the progress of the modeling of the ATR Razbam had captivated me.
And more news. The desert in communication.
Ques has happened?
Should we conclude that what began as a "marvel" has disappeared nipped in the bud?

With my friends we would be delighted to hear that plane we lack both virtual heaven and we would change much of the overabundance of the same aircraft that are just to satisfy the ego of modelers in lack of imagination .

Hope to read an encouraging response.

AchilleTalon
AchilleTalon

Postby AchilleTalon » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Four days without answers to a post from Razbam ... Well, I suspected a little bit.
Proof that the site managers do not have much to do questions, concerns, customer inquiries!

Refrain from answering a question from a customer for any reason whatsoever, is outrageous. This is to demonstrate a serious lack in politeness.

Distinguished leaders Razbam company you luminaries of the Director General the distinguished members, site administrators, webmasters, you will never be in that final offensive rude.

Shame on you!

I hope with all my heart that your indifference to the little people you do not know the height of your greatness, your burden of conscience.

I do not greet you.

Achille Talon
AchilleTalon

Postby momobpo » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:52 am

Hello

I would like to suggest you also realize the ATR 72-600 because there is a real and big market in the world of simulation.

Good courage and thank you.

cordially.
momobpo

Return to ATR-42