Problems on run takeoff

Problems on run takeoff

Postby jetherjr » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:31 am

Got Harrier GR9 and i use PREPAR 3D v2.5 and am having trouble at the moment of run takeoff. My Acrft raises and the nose and a 360-degree in the air, does anyone else have this problem?

I Tested in FSX and it worked perfectly

Any incompatibility or BUG ? Anyone Knows ?

Thanks
jetherjr

Re: Problems on run takeoff

Postby WeeMac » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:02 pm

I am having the same problem in FSX. As soon as I apply throttle the aircraft pitches nose up through 180 degrees and crashes. All controls checked and jet nozzles pointing rearwards. cannot get the thing to work properly at all. :?
WeeMac

Postby farman » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:55 am

WeeMac wrote:I am having the same problem in FSX. As soon as I apply throttle the aircraft pitches nose up through 180 degrees and crashes. All controls checked and jet nozzles pointing rearwards. cannot get the thing to work properly at all. :?

Hi,
I've got the very same issue as yours. Just asked to Razbam if it's compatible with P3D, since in their main page it's written it should be. Waiting for some answer
Fulvio
farman

Postby chrismot » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi everyone

Same issue in P3D...! The most incomprehensible in all this is that officials Razbam do not respond to questions ...! Why this silence for months? Where is the serious members of Razbam?

Chris
chrismot

Postby TheProff » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:09 pm

I had the same issues to start with in FSX. Then I read up on how to set the flaps operating mode, and the correct fuel load for the type of takeoff. You do have to shut the engine off before you can change the fuel settings using the Harrier's own setup, and load up any pylons. However, after this I have got it to fly reasonably reliably. It just seems to break the laws of physics in jet-bourne mode. The Wilco GR3 has a much more believable flight model, and can transition smoothly from vertical to horizontal flight and back.
TheProff

Postby ChristoffNY » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:32 pm

I'm getting this issue in FSX. As soon as you apply power the nose pitches into the vertical. Interestingly, the AV-8 stores management screen says the aircraft is not certified to fly, does this mean the copy of the software isn't genuine?

Similarly, the control surfaces barely move even with full joystick deflection, is anyone else experiencing this?
Also,

RAZBAM customer support totally sucks. They read but don't reply to messages on facebook and until this is resolved for us all, I will gladly post negative comments and reviews where available to ensure others don't suffer this financial waste.

Regards,

ChristoffNY
ChristoffNY

Postby tourit » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:51 am

I reloaded it checking that the Addon Module file D11 was in the main SFSX files (see my previous post re- loadout)
Conventional take off now ok although I fail to see why the airbrake stays down.
tourit

Return to BAe Harrier GR7/9